Thursday 29 September 2011

Goal and Weekend Links



A few days to go and we're going to hit the last quarter of the year.
It's October.
How has this year been treating you so far?
Mine's great, of course I still have my fair share of mishaps but I always look on toward the goal and thanking God for the blessings, small or great :)

Just came across this list that I did for the start of the year, most of us call it New Years Resolution, I call them goal, thus the entry :)
It's not all accomplishment for me this year but the turn of events somehow matured me and that is one lesson I sure will be needing on those goals I'm seeing for myself.

Anyway, here are some things we could always be thankful of



Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Remember to always count your blessings, and we in turn can always be a blessing to others.


Weekend Links:

√ Since mercury's slowly dropping in Dubai, you may want to score this floppy waist coat

√ what better way to dress up and get the chance to meet and greet Eva Longoria at Bloomingdales this Saturday, join now

√ And  yet again this Saturday, you may want to pick locally produced fresh and organic fruits and vegetables for that sumptuous all natural meal

√ before heading to that venue this Saturday, you may first want to know about some taxis in Dubai

√ dry scalp because of the desert weather? A home remedy worth the try

inspiring exhibit the lens through the iphone

√ for Best Property deals, it's Cityscape's last day, visit now

 √ this Polka Secretary Blouse is what Vintage Piece is all about

√ Dubai, it's high time to Think up and Think Big

 √ and if I can, I want to watch this movie, without cut and interruption over the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment