Wednesday 13 July 2011

Initial Post

This has to be my first post for my Lifestyle blog.
I'm quite fascinated with how life is in Dubai. I would have to say that it's like the whole world is here.
Like almost every nationality who works/lives here. So it has become transparent in how people live, it has become apparent in their/our lifestyle.

For one, if you roam around, you will just find yourself mermerize by most of the building in SZR (Shiek Sayed Road), some would say they're pretty over-designed. But one can't help but be taken and seduced by this place. I have been there, so I feel like I want to express through writing and photography the things/places/people/fashion/events I can come across. The possibilities are endless, it's like the infinite roundness of the earth and how the society revolve which makes Dubai or further the U.A.E-  a place where diverse culture exist. 
I have also high respect on it's people who really esteem their ethnicity and at the same time never had boundaries for progress.

I hope this blog will open you that much richness you can find in this place.
So cheers to my opening post!

No comments:

Post a Comment