Sunday 4 September 2011

Texas Roadhouse the Best Slab Everrrrr!

I swear this is not becoming a food blog ;)
But! I can't help but rave about my Texas Roadhouse experience.



We were invited on their pre-opening last August 27, it was still Ramadan so naturally the Roadhouse opened at Iftar. As soon as we approached the entrance, we were told that we have to wait.




And this scene made us all the more expectant of what's instore inside.



Upon seeing that Yellow Caution, I became much excited! and it made me giggle lol!

During this time, we're about 15mins waiting already and that lady in pink/red (yes the one on the counter) I think did not really anticipate how many would rush to their pre-opening thus the long queue. She's so apologetic nonetheless, so it was fine. And after so minutes, our table has come.










behind those glasses by the entrance is what greeted us as we went in. Slab, Slabs, slab, and more slabs!!  And I immediately told myself, "hmm.. I bet this is going to be such a gastronomic adventure."

The lady who assist us carried this yummy-soft-freshly-baked-bread that she told was not the appetizer just yet! It came with a cinnamon cream which really gave that soft bread that omph feel as soon as your first bite.



What do you know, this greeted us at the table.
I know! the're just so many greetings hehehe..

a bucket-full of peanuts.


Now, for the fun part.


As soon as we're seated I was handed this menu and was told that it was just for their beefs. Yep, there's still another menu for the chicken! So many to chose from!

So naturally I ordered the 11oz Roadhouse Sirlion, I wish you could see the expectant look in my eyes as soon as the star came.


I tell you, the picture did not do justice on how good that slab is. And that first bite, hmmmmm... the soft taste of the sirloin plus that barbeque sauce in it really made me have that 2nd bite the soonest! It has the nice warm temperature, not too hot and of course not cold, but just the right kind of warm for me. Even the smell is very inviting already. Now, this is what Texas Roadhouse is all about! Now, we are talking!

My slab came with a baked Potato topped with cheese, cream and bacon tidbits, oh! it's also too yummy for words.



My then-slab was washed-down by my berry bonanza which is composed of lots of berries, they said all the berries you can name, it's also heaven-in-a-sip! Their juices and drinks did not even disappoint.

I was close to calling it Texas Steakhouse because of the Resto's feel, there's also a bar which serves malt drinks (which I forgot to take a photo of) and then I remembered- they don't only serve Steak or the likes, but they also have chicken and a variety of desserts! I'm sure there's always one for everyone.
I give Texas Roadhouse a thumbs-up! My meat portion is definitely of great value and for me the best tasting sirloin by far! They live up to what Legendary food is all about!


Visit them at:
The Lower Ground floor of The Dubai Mall.
What to Expect:
Hand-cut steaks, award winning ribs, fresh-baked bread and made from scratch . All food is created from scratch with only the highest quality-freshest ingredients. Combination of large portions and great value to give you Legendary Food at a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment