Monday 22 August 2011

Saffron

I know it's Ramadan, but for those who are not fasting, this is a good chance to dine, because most restos are in promo. And since EID is just around the corner, what better way to celebrate festively with family in your favorite place.

And speaking of favorite place, recently been to Saffron for Breakie on a Friday and boy, did I really enjoy it!
They have plenty of dish to chose from, the place is very chic and has that casual dining vibe ;)
I really enjoyed my buffet breakfast there.
I can't wait to try their Seafood night! So I heard almost every Atlantis Hotel guests is raving about it!

Meanwhile here are some snapshots of that wonderful morning.


on the left side is the chocolate fountain, too bad was not able to include it in the pic. This corner is a sure hit to kids and adults as well :)

(forgive the blurry take) this is that corner, they have the cereals, the fresh fruits & yoghurt amongst others.

Everything's  delicioso !!! I highly recommend you try it.

It made my day :)

And if you are interested to dine in, for their breakfast during Ramadan they have a buffet offer of AED90 per person. It's worth more than the amount, so, what are you waiting for, visit Atlantis and head on to Saffron!

Contact them at:
+971 4 4262626

better yet, visit them here.

They would not disappoint :)

(Saffron is a very discreet restaurant and is very respectful to our Muslim brothers and sisters during the Holy Month of Ramadan)




No comments:

Post a Comment