Sunday 16 October 2011

Creepy yet Sweet

What do you know, the countdown to halloween is on! It's time to get your creep on!
Coming to Dubai in Oh-Seven, and having my first halloween on Oh-Eight was a bit boring, ok, I may be a bit harsh.
I was around town looking for parties for the theme, but I found none.
I am not saying I am a fan of anything ghostly or anything scary but I must say, I like customes and
playing characters.
It was only this year that I think it's like people and places are coming open to celebrate and be tricked or  be treated :)
And just last Saturday, I was delighted to see this


and this




The kids walked through a short runway inside the Pottery Barn Kids in The Dubai Mall while strutting their trot wearing those awesome costumes from the Kids' Section. It still two weeks before  the celebration but then again, these kids surely did the trendiest thing this early. I just hope the lady in charge of the event itself was kind enough to accommodate the kids who really registered for this. I just did not like how she chose who to answer nicely to some and to some- not, it felt like she owns the Pottery Barn herself. Ok, maybe it was the trick part, afterall they did not say halloween is just all about the treats! :)


Speaking of treats, the House of Sweets (literally), that is Maison Sucre spells all T-R-E-A-T-S and Indulgence!
What better way to have your party with their delectable and sumptuous cupcakes.
And the fun part is they're halloween themed.


These freshly baked Scarecrow cupcakes will surely leave you coming back for more!



Pumpkins and Owl, so In and so mouth-watering.


Maison Sucre sweets will surely take you back to that luscious delight that will surely make you want some more. They make freshly baked cakes that gives you that Oomph and hmmmmm feeling at first bite.  So for your party needs specially this coming trick or treats, have your cakes from them, they would surely not disappoint.

Maison Sucre is open from Saturday to Thursday in Zayed the 1st Street (Khalidiyah) corner Khaleej Al Arabi Street in Abu Dhabi U.A.E. Or you may want to contact them at +971 2 639 6622 or +971 56 7522060. Or visit them here.
They not just have the best tasting sweets, they also have an amazing team who tailor the delights you will need.

Have an amazingly treated Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment