Wednesday 26 October 2011

Cheers to the Weekend

Got my Ray Ban's on and am feeling cool tonight..

But before you put that glass up,
Let me share you Fleurette (her pseudonym and alter ego), a style blogger from Oslo, Norway.
Her burning penchant for French Style drew me to her blog which transcends her effortless approach to chic dressing, taking care of the skin and the likes.

source


source

Lately I've found myself obsessing over skincare and beauty products. Into The Gloss is partly to blame for the abnormality in my behavior. For me, beauty products are a little bit of inevitable everyday luxury, especially if they work wonders for my skin.

Anyway, I received my most recent beauty investments today. The Malin + Goetz face scrub is totally new to me and I can't wait to integrate it into my skincare routine. The other Kiehl's products are absolutely essential part of my day-to-day routine. As for the midnight recovery concentrate, I can't stress enough the fact that it is a miraculous sleepless night savior. On top of that, Kiehl's products always look good on your vanity table (I have a perennial penchant for nice, apothecary packaging).

via

As you celebrate your halloween parties, be sure to take care of your skin and hope you'll receive more treats than tricks!

Here's Rihanna for that awesome weekend! Cheers to that!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment